WHY WE GIVE
AS AN ACT OF WORSHIP
- We give as an act of worship – giving to God to express our gratefulness for all that He has provided and blessed us with.
IN OBEDIENCE TO GOD
- We give tithes and offerings in obedience to God, simply because He has told us to.
TO SAY “YES” TO THE NEW THING
- We give in order to position the church financially, to be a hub of hope in the community and to be able to say “yes” to the NEW THINGS God will call us to as His church.
WAYS YOU CAN GIVE
- MAIL – HILLSIDE COMMUNITY CHURCH, S93 W30580 CR-NN, MUKWONAGO, WI 53149
- IN PERSON – DURING WORSHIP // SUNDAYS 9 AM
We are excited to be a part of your story of discovering the NEW THING God has for you!
Behold, I am doing a NEW THING; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.
Isaiah 43:19 ESV